Monday, January 23, 2006

THE FIRST POST
Ah...The very first post to my new blog. It is great to finally get my blog up and running. Just posting to say hello for the first time. Not much to say today during the week of my finals. Futurama fans may realize that I have named my blog after the Farnsworth parabox, an alternate universe from the show. That seems to be all I have to say for today. I am hoping to get my top 10 movies list up pretty soon, seeing as I am a big movie fan. I believe Munich shall be ranked pretty high because I absolutely loved it, but how high I'm not sure of.


-Alex

4 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Aren said...

Munich was great. I can't wait till you get the blog running. I will post a link to your blog on mine. Hopefully you make a better blog than other O M E G A people have.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Hey Alex,

Awesome to have you on the Blogging community. Can't wait to see more

^Really funny, Aren.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Aren said...

Oh Adam. I thought you quit your blog because it stunk. HEY! I am just quoting your own words. Anyway, I watched the Bourne Identity. It is enjoyable and pretty good. It is a more solid action film whereas films like Underworld:Evolution just suck ass. It really looks bad and man, you need to watch some more GOOD films until you go see shit like Underworld. Hey! How about Munich. Yah. THat's a great idea.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Alex said...

Hey thanks for the comments guys. I plan on putting up my top ten in mere moments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home