Thursday, January 26, 2006


GLASSES
Today I received the glasses I had ordered on Friday. My optometrist told me that they would take two to three days to come in from when she ordered them on Monday. They came in yesterday but I couldn't get downtown to pick them up, so my dad picked them up for me this morning and gave them to my mom so that she could give them to me after I had written my final for English B(which was quite easy may I add). They are Giorgio Armani frames and I picked them out from the catalogue. When I had decided on that pair the woman who worked there informed me that they were out of stock but she could order them for me, and she did. I posted an image of them above.

On another note I plan to go see the movie Lord Of War tonight. It is supposed to be good and it stars Nicolas Cage who on average stars in good movies, plus Ebert said that it was a good film.


Today was also the last day of my finals. In total I wrote four, these include Science, Accounting, Math and English B. I was surprised because I had thought that a few of these would be challenging but they turned out to be fairly easy. I anxiously await my report card to see what I got on them. This seems to be the end of what I had to say today. I plan on getting up a list of honorable mentions of films for 2005 since there were a few films I didn't put on my list that were quite good this year. I am only holding off on this list until I see Lord Of War tonight. I'll be sure to post again soon.


-Alex

P.S. I also saw Schindler's List again today after school. It is one of the greatest films ever made, it serves as no surprise that it is a Steven Spielberg film. He truly is one of, if not the, world's greatest directors.


3 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Giorgio Armani?!?! NIIICE :P

I seriously can't wait to see them! Armani is pretty much the most sophisticated clothing designer alive; he provided suits for David Bowie and Duran Duran.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Btw, I've heard great things about Schindler's List. My brother had a chance to see it this year in his History class (I'm pretty sure it's Grade 11 cirriculum) and he said that the way that they ended the film was absolutely incredible.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Anders said...

Those look very similar to my glasses. My are Burberry though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home