Thursday, February 23, 2006

HOORAY!!!
Tommorow is the last day of my driver education program. I am very happy to be out of this class because it was very boring and the teacher was kind of a bitch. It has been a long two and a half months (the reason it took so long was because we had two long breaks during the time the class was on). I wrote my final today in class and tommorow I only go to pick up my test scores and hand in my clearance form. The test we wrote today was quite easy and it was multiple choice so I think I did good on it. I can't begin to express how happy I am so I won't even try. This class truly felt like it took an eternity to finish. Well it seems that my lunch hour is almost up so I better wrap this up quickly.until next time...

-Alex

P.S.- I really feel sorry for my friends who haven't taken the class yet. Good luck to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home