Tuesday, February 28, 2006

THE CRITERION COLLECTION
I recently added a link to the Criterion Collection website on the links section of my side menu. It is such an excellent collection with many great films. I only own a few of the films from the collection but would like to buy several more. I own all of the Wes Anderson films from the collection (Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums, and The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou) but would like to buy films like Le Samourai and This Is Spinal Tap. Sadly Spinal Tap has been put out of print so it is no longer available. I am really disappointed to hear this because it is such a funny film. There are many more great films in this collection that I want but I only decided to name a few titles, plus I probably won't be getting any for a while seeing as am low for money lately because of my many visits to the theaters.

-Check out the site because it truly has an excellent selection of films from all over the world. I will post again soon because I am limited for time here at school and I have almost run out.

-Alex

P.S. If you are reading this Adam you should really check out the site.

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger Anders said...

You can get the regular non-Criterion Spinal Tap on DVD for pretty cheap. Plus it has the "in-character" commentary by the members of Spinal Tap, which the Criterion one didn't (it had a commentary by Guest, McKean, and Shearer though).

I'm glad to see you're into the Criterions; just be forewarned. They're bloody expensive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home