Tuesday, February 28, 2006



SPIDERMAN 3
This is truly going to be a great film. Venom is one of my absolute favorite characters from the Spiderman series. 2007 will be a great year for movies, not that this year won't be good with films like M:I-III (which Kanye West is doing the theme song for and he said in an interview that the song was amazing, and I know from experience that if Kanye says something is excellent it usually means it is) and Miami Vice (which, by the way, will be treated as only another Michael Mann film for me because I never really watched the show, which is fine by me) but 2007 with films like Halo and Spiderman 3 will be amazing because I have waited for these films since I first heard of them. They both look amazing and I can't wait until I get to see them. Halo AND Spidey, what more could a person ask for?

-Alex

P.S. Good Night And Good Luck opens on Friday. I am going to go on the opening night because I have wanted to see this for a while now. Only a couple weeks later V For Vendetta opens which looks excellent as well.

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Alex said...

Thanks Taylor, but you could have just told me since I was standing right beside you when you wrote this. Oh well, thanks anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home