Friday, August 25, 2006

SNAKES & BATMAN


Last night I finally went to see Snakes On A Plane and it is ridiculously funny. The film is full of laughs. I had a great time and I would recommend this film to anyone who hasn't seen it yet.


On another note, today I purchased the Lego Batman Batmobile set. It comes with Two-Face and his bank car. It is a great set. Lego is still awesome.

To end this short post I will leave you with a shot of perhaps the funniest moment of the film. This is a shot of a man who decides to grab the snake and scream at it. It is hilarious.

-Alex

2 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Nice, you got the Batmobile! I love the direction Lego has been going lately... the products are becoming larger and more detailed. My brother purchased the most recent Lego airplane set and it is huge.

I'm also glad you enjoyed Snakes on a Plane. That film was one of the bigger parts of my summer.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Alex said...

Lego has been great recently and I loved Snakes On A Plane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home