Tuesday, April 11, 2006

INSIDE MAN
I just came back from the movie theater. In case you didn't read my previous post, I went to see Inside Man, the new Spike Lee joint. I liked the film a lot. It had a basic story but enough twists and turns to keep it interesting. I found the film to be very enjoyable and exciting. The acting was good, especially by Clive Owen who played a bank robber with a plan for the perfect robbery. I also thought that the directing was good, but that is usually to be expected when going to see a film by a very talented director such as Spike Lee (Malcolm X, Do The Right Thing, etc.). The film borrows from many ideas of old robbery films like Dog Day Afternoon yet still manages to be original. I enjoyed this film and would recommend it.

Also, my copy of the Almost Famous: Bootleg Edition finally came from Amazon. I am very excited about seeing the extended version of the film because I've never seen it before and I really like this film.

-Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home