Saturday, April 08, 2006

GOOD NIGHT, AND GOOD LUCK
Tonight I am finally going to get to see Good Night, and Good Luck. I haven't seen it yet due to mix ups at Broadway theater but today I finally do. Needless to say, I am very excited. After hearing good reviews from Aren and pretty much everyone else I am finally renting the film. I will post a review of the film along with my movie journal for March.

In other news, I had a very productive day. I finished up most of my History project and my English essay on Sherlock Holmes. I feel confident that I can finish both tomorrow. Also, it is almost Easter time; In other words meaning that I get time off from school and that I can watch some movies. Seeing as I have only seen two films so far this month (and only one of them was good--Ice Age 2 was not good at all) it is about time I saw a few more films and hopefully this break will allow me to do that, although I am going skiing in Banff for a few days. I'll have to watch a few films on my portable DVD player in the car on the way there.

-Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home