Wednesday, March 01, 2006



WALK THE LINE
Today I picked up the 2 disc collector's edition of Walk The Line. I couldn't avoid the temptation of purchasing the collector's edition set, like I always do, and, seeing as it was only five dollars more, I didn't feel like I spent a fortune more to get it. I really loved the film from the first time that I saw it in theaters (I liked it more than I liked Ray). This DVD contains a lot more than the regular edition. It has 2 discs, which in turn means it has much more bonus features. It also includes five special post cards with posters for the film and the cover art is so much better than it is on the regular edition (I included a picture of it at the top of this post). I thought that I'd leave you with the post card pictures featured in the DVD (or at least the ones that I could find on google, there were two that I couldn't find).


-Alex



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home