Friday, March 24, 2006

FUTURE SHOP
I was recently browsing the DVD collection at Future Shop. Imagine my surprise when I came to the special interest section and stumbled upon a load of Criterion Collections. Needless to say I was thrilled. They had titles by great directors like Akira Kurosawa and Ingmar Bergman (funny story about Ingmar Bergman, my grandmother is good friends with Liv Ullmann, an actress who starred in many of the Bergman films and who also happens to be the ex wife of the great director). The only problem is that they cost about 60-70 dollars each. There were a few exceptions but I think I'll stick to buying them over the internet.

-Alex

P.S. I couldn't help noticing the terrible horror films coming out. I am not a big horror fan but even if I was I wouldn't be interested in any of the films coming out these days. They look terrible. If you don't believe me check out the trailers for Stay Alive, Slither or The Hills Have Eyes. I hope they start coming out with some decent films soon.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Anders said...

Don't worry. Snakes on a Plane will be out soon enough. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home