Tuesday, April 11, 2006

GOOD NIGHT, AND GOOD LUCK-- REVIEW
I recently saw Good Night, and Good Luck and I really enjoyed this film. The film told the story of Edward R. Murrow, the heroic CBS news man who was unafraid to go up against senator Joseph McCarthy at a time when everyone else was. The story is excellent, the acting is excellent, the directing is excellent, basically all aspects of the film were excellent including the fact that it is shot in black and white, giving it that '50's feel. I really enjoyed how the CBS news team were able to change things using television as their outlet, these days that is a very rare thing. I highly recommend this film, it is superb to say the least.

In other news, I am about to leave to go see Inside Man, the new Spike Lee joint. I have heard good thing about it and I am hoping it is good.

Also, I am going over to my friend Andrew's house for a Godfather marathon on Thursday. It will be awesome because the films, the first two parts especially, are excellent and some of my all time favorites.

-Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home