Thursday, May 25, 2006

GOOD-BYE...FOR A WHILE AT LEAST
This will be my last post for a while seeing as I head off to my home country Norway in a couple of days for summer vacation. This will be my last post for a while. I only posted to warn readers of my absence and to say good-bye for a while. I head of to Norway on Wednesday and a couple weeks later me and my family fly to Spain for our annual trip. I most likely will not post much during my time there but I'll see if I can manage to post a few times while there. I can't wait to get back for the summer, it will be great because it is very nice over there and it is where I was born and raised during the early years of my life. I moved to Canada because that is where my dad is from, therefore I still have a lot of family from my mom's side living there. I hope to go to a few films there because their theaters are amazing. I am forced to write my finals early but it is a price I am willing to pay because I get to leave early and catch my great grandmother's 92nd birthday. See you in a month or two.



-Alex


P.S.--I recently purchased the collector's edition of Pulp Fiction, and I must say that I like it more and more every time I see it. Also, I am about to head over to McNally Robinson to purchase the complete Kafka works, the book has all of his writings excluding his three major novels(Amerika, The Castle, The Trial). He is an excellent writer and one of my favorites. To end my post I'll post a little picture for you ...Enjoy.(In case you aren't familiar with it, this is the Norwegian flag)


-Please post a comment seeing as I haven't had too many lately.

4 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Norway sounds like it should be an awesome trip. I hope you have a lot of fun, and surely you'll have much to tell us when you get back!

Good luck!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Alex said...

Thanks for the comment Adam, I'll tell you of the trip when I return later this summer.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Aren said...

Yah, too bad I wasn't able to see Norway when I was in Sweden but if it is anything like Goteborg, than it rocks. Have fun. Bon Voyage.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Alex said...

Norway is actually quite similar to Sweden. The trip should be very fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home